We guarantee same-day appointments when you call prior to 10:00am Monday through Thursday.* When you have pain, you don’t want to wait. When you’re busy, you don’t want to be told the only available appointment is at 2pm on a Monday.
A few years ago, a number of our therapists asked if we could open on Sundays. They had clients who couldn’t get to us at any other time. So we opened on Sundays.
This is just one example of the power our
therapists have to ensure we are living up
to our promise to offer a client-focused clinic.
Schedule an appointment when your time allows. There is no need to depend on one therapist for your treatments; we want to see you when you need or want a massage.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 403-270-7788
Monday – Friday: 8:45am – 9:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Things to Know
- Complete a medical in-take form and then review the details with your therapist.
- Arrive five minutes prior to your appointment.
- Discuss why you have come today and what your concerns are, if you have any.
- When alone in the treatment room, undress and cover yourself with the sheet provided.
- Soft music will be playing and the lighting will be relaxing.
- Your therapist will return to the room once you are covered and ready to begin your massage.
- Only the area being massaged will be uncovered. All Apex therapists follow these guidelines and no exceptions are made. Our clients are always covered.
- Your therapist will leave the room at the end of your treatment to allow you to take your time getting dressed.
- Once you have dressed, open the door and your therapist will return with water for you. They will then discuss any concerns or demonstrate stretches and home care.
- You will then proceed to the front area for payment and be given a receipt for insurance providers. At this time, you may want to schedule a future treatment to ensure the date and time that works best for you.
*Appointment guarantees are not available Friday, Saturday or Sunday, or during our busiest season, November 1st – December 31st.